(1) Sales Executive
- generate and qualify leads
- prepare sales action plans and strategies
- schedule sales activity
- develop and maintain a customer database
- make sales calls to new and existing clients
- develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- negotiate with clients
- develop sales proposals
- maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships?follow up on sales activity
- monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- travel to China
Education and Experience:
- knowledge of relevant computer applications
- knowledge of customer service principles
- experience in sales
- experience in making presentations
- proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Form 5 or above
- Able to communicate in English and Mandarin
- Knowledge in printing and packaging is preferred
- Work under pressure and good communication skills
- Basic salary plus commission
(2) Business Development Executive
- Develop sales strategy to align with the company’s business direction
- Identify leads and maintain healthy pipeline of opportunities (covering HK, China and overseas)
- Develop company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators to pitch to potential clients and decision makers
- Prepare, arrange and present in client presentations
- Participate in pricing the solution/service and develop proposals
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals and other KPIs
- Attend industry events and conferences to identify trends and opportunities
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Contribute to internal product designers and engineers on new ideas/products
- Provide regular update on sales and progress
- Support and report to Business Development Manager
- Bachelor’s degree; business and marketing majors preferred.
- Three to five years in a sales representative role.
- Good business sense
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
(3) Designer /Junior Designer
Our company is looking for a Designer who can design books, novelty products, packaging, greeting cards and apps with qualifications as below:
- Diploma, certificate, BA or equivalent in Graphic Design
- Experience is preferred or familiar with paper products
- Proficiency in Adobe and other design software. Can work with Mac/PC
- Well communication in English is a must
- Good drawing and artwork skills
- Independent but also can be a good team-player
- Please apply with your CV together in English with samples of your portfolio in PDF.
- No PDF work samples no interview.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as junior designer
(4) Marketing Executive
- Sustain and grow revenues in line with pre-set targets
- Develop and grow a network base of supportive key contacts at decision-making level through understanding of their business dynamics, philosophy and processes facing them.
- Identify and obtain required levels of client training and support to ensure customer satisfaction
- Build a forward sales plan for each providing regular sales forecasts
- Provide regular contact and business reports
- Liaise effectively with relevant supporting teams and factories
- Continuously develop and update own knowledge internally
- University graduate
- At least 2 – 3 years experience in customer service or printing industry or paper packaging
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Good communication skills required
- Proven track record of achieving set targets and objectives
- Effective written / communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good IT skills in Excel , Word and PowerPoint.
(5) Graduate Trainee
- We are looking for fresh graduates with high-potential to be developed and groomed into playing a major role in supporting the growth of our organization. As a trainee, you will learn the intricacies of our business and what it takes to stay competitive and be successful in this challenging environment. You will have the opportunities to work alongside with senior managers and take part in business improvement initiatives to tackle critical issues facing the company. Mix of on-the-job training, coaching, and mentoring will be our primary approach for developing your foundational skills while gaining essential industry knowledge and best practices.
Qualifications are listed below
- University degree, preferably majoring in relevant Business, Information Systems, Engineering, Supply Chain, MIS and IT or other disciplines.
- Good academic results with predicted GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or above.
- Strong analytical mind, detail-oriented, result-driven, creative, excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills, and most importantly a “can-do” attitude.
- Adaptable, hard-working, willingness to learn, team player and can work independently
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- For more detailed program information, please click here to retrieve the program brochure.
(6) Estimator (估價員)
- IVE graduates in printing / F.7 standard or above
- To estimate the cost of production for books and packaging products
- 2 - 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge in printing and packaging is preferred
- Willing to learn and work under pressure
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
The company provides bus transportation from the MTR Tai Po Market and Tai Wo stations. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to 17 – 19 Dai Hei Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, N.T. Attention Miss Chan or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)